Oracle Workgroup Sever 7.3 - Oracle 6 Connection

From: buecken <buecken_at_kepler.fal.de>
Date: 1998/03/02

Hello,

does anyone out there know a possibility to connect an old Oracle 6 database server on HP Unix with a Oracle Workgroup Server (7.3) on Windows NT via TCP/IP. We suppose that the problem is located within the SQL*Net connection. We need the connection to migrate step by step from the old database server to the new one.

Thank you in advance for answering!

Stefan Buecken Received on Mon Mar 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST