Table Control in Java (JTable)

From: Guy Cohen <Guy_C_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1998/03/01

Hi !

I'm working with Java, JDK 1.1.5 + Swing 0.7 and Oracle's JDBC Thin. I wonder if any of you can supply me with a code sample of a "Really Working Table
Control" that includes moving with arrows between rows and updating the Table's data
only when leaving the record and not each cell.

...I managed to view ANY Oracle Table and make updates while moving out of cells...

Thanks, Guy. Received on Sun Mar 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST