Re: Security problems with JDBC access to Oracle database

From: Kurt De Roeck <_at_skynet.be>
Date: 1998/03/01

Hi,

We are looking for similar system. What we found out yet is that the best to protect the stream over the internet is a SSL system. If you find more or other information, please let us know.

thanks in advance,
kurt De Roeck (kurt.de.roeck_at_skynet.be) Koen De Clercq
DE CLERCQ ENGINEERING BVBA
Grote Kouterstraat 31 - B 9290 UITBERGEN Tel./Fax +32 (0)9 367 72 63
Tel. direct +32 (0)75 65 20 80
E-mail koen.de.clercq_at_innet.be

Christian Böttger (TUBS) heeft geschreven in bericht ...