help with oracle+oraperl+web

From: Association Vietnamiens de Poly <vnpoly_at_step.polymtl.ca>
Date: 1998/02/28

Hi,
I programming Oraperl to interface with oracle database. My program work well in xterm windows when I type "perl toto.pl" and the output display on the screen. But when I exucute toto.pl from the web (netscape browser), they procude an error (not set oracle home ...) Any help are very appreciate.
Also if you know where I can find oraperl FAQ, please let me know.

Thank

AT Received on Sat Feb 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CST