Re: Net manager for Oracle

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: 1998/02/27

Hi,

Which version of Oracle are you running? The reason I ask is that 7.x has a utility
that is installed when you load the client software on a PC. It is called something like SQL Net Easy and is accessed via one of the icons. Double click and you will see a splash screen that says the Oracle Installer is being loaded. When the utility comes up you will be able to add, delete, view, and modify the SQL*Net connections to your Oracle data base. The utility updates the TNSNAMES.ORA file in the ORAWIN (ORAWIN95)\NET\ADMIN directory.

Regards

Jerry

--
Jerry Gitomer		Since I know how to spell DBA I became one.
jgitomer_at_p3.net