Re: Is there an Oracle (or third party tool) that does...

From: <frodo316_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/27

Could a third party be Informix? I don't know how they are fairing against Oracle and Sybase but did read an article that Informix plans on focusing on high-end database sector. Within that sector, the company plans to stick with high-performance OLTP.

I am not so interested in their plan for a revival but more concerned about whether or not they WILL rebound. I read an article at TechInvestor located here:
http://www.techweb.com:3040/investor/story/INV19980223S0002

that they have a real chance of having investors invest in them once again.

Would love to know what database engineers think Received on Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST