Comparing Schemas across instances

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: 1998/02/26

Does anyone have a prebuild query :) that will compare two schemas on different instances? I have to db's, each containing several custom schema, and I'd like a quick and dirty way to find out what's different. Ie, I given db A, and db B, each with schema one, two, three, and four - and assuming A is the priority db, I need to find out what one_at_b needs to achieve parity with one_at_a, etc etc.

I know how to do this using database links, I just am hoping someone else has written the sql <G> THanks.

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com