Re: problem during compiling package

From: xinsun <xin.sun_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 1998/02/26

Hi

I am using the oracle package but I never experice this error. But I checked the
oracle 7.3 Sever Messages menual. According to it:

One consequence of the special-purpose design is that the PL/SQL compiler imposes a limit on the block size. The limit dependes on the mix of statements in the PL/SQL block. Blocks that exceed the limit cause this error.

Also Oracle says the best solution is to modularize the preogram by defining subpreograms. I think you can try to reduce the size the stored procedures and functions.

Hope it helps

Xin

Starous <starek_at_pluto.spsselib.hiedu.cz> wrote in article <34F5C4D2.6751650_at_pluto.spsselib.hiedu.cz>...