Datatype LONG RAW

From: Vanita Chawla <vanita.chawla_at_teradyne.com>
Date: 1998/02/26

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has used columns with datatype LONG RAW ? I want to know how to handle them( read/write etc.) ? I was able to create the table with a LONG RAW column and also insert into the table with a hex value using HEXTORAW function. Are there any other special functions (apart from HEXTORAW and RAWTOHEX to handle this datatype ? It'd be a great help to see specific examples.

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Feb 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST