Re: Win API calls in Dev2000 (Printers)

From: Martin Jones <mjones_at_celotex.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/26

Look in the supplied forms library D2KWUTIL.PLL - this has several useful WIN API calls including calls to the standard Open File Dialog and Printer Dialog. Additionally routines to read/write to the registry.

You should find this library in the C:\orawin95\forms\plsqllib ( replace C: as
appropriate ).

Hope this helps.

Martin Jones

<01bd422d$ebe5a820$6f48f5cf_at_g2k---ext.-122.taratec.com>...