v$session table

From: Jerry F. Davis <jfdecd_at_execpc.com>
Date: 1998/02/25

I have two databases, both of them created the same way. One is used for developers and the other for testers. They are created using the same scripts.

When I login as user 'MM' on one of the databases I can do the following command:

select * from v$session

v$session is a view which is owned by sys.

On the other database logged in as 'MM' I try the same command and it says that the table or view does not exist.

What could be wrong here?

I do not frequent this newsgroup often, so please mail responses to jfdecd_at_execpc.com

Thanks,
Jerry Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST