Dristibute a POLite Database

From: Andreas Seebeck <A.Seebeck_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/02/25

Hi,
I'm developing a database application with POLite and Delphi. The application has to run on more than 10 laptops. I have to install the application and POLite on each laptop, thats clear, but what about the initial database? I can't do it with the Oracle Navigator for each laptop. I don't know if copying the database files would work, and I don't think that's very professional. Does my application has to create it? Puuh, sounds difficult with all the parameters for each field and so on.

So, is there another way?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas Seebeck Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST