Technical Interview

From: Don <dondealy_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1998/02/24

I'm to help out in technical interviews with candidates for an Oracle7 Sys DBA. Since I've never done this, I don't have any bag of questions to ask.

What are some good questions, that will probe the person's REAL skills as an Oracle7 DBA?
Don
dondealy(at)teleport(dot)com

Portland OR USA

"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes." Received on Tue Feb 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST