Laser Check Printing Problem

From: MIS Department <andrew_turczynowicz_at_standardaero.ca>
Date: 1998/02/24

I would like to be able to print a laser check on blank paper -- printing all Oracle data as well as signatures and bank information including the MICR line. As well, I need to be able to set up user security and ensure that we have an audit trail for all checks issued.

Is anyone using a third-party add on to Oracle to do this?

My email address is stephanie_hay_at_standardaero.ca Received on Tue Feb 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST