dba tools for macintosh?

From: Jim Pistrang <jim_at_jpcr.com>
Date: 1998/02/23

For a few years now I've used the set of 'Graphical Administration Tools' dba tools that came with SQLNet 2.1 for Mac, including Import, Export, Object Manager, Database Expander, SQL Loader, & a few others. These tools were not shipped with SQLNet 2.3, which I want to be using. Can anyone recommend replacement tools? I know there are 3rd party tools on Win95, anything for Mac?

tia

Jim Received on Mon Feb 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST