Problem on Oracle Report (Developer 2000)

From: Wing Chow <kachow_at_netvigator.com>
Date: 1998/02/21

I had a problem that If I change the Default printer in the previewer print dialog of Oracle Report Runtime (Developer 2000 Win95/NT). Then each character will be enlarged(wrong position in R2.0) in the printing result.

I had tested Dev2k from 1.3.2 to R2.0. They has different result but both are mess in print out.

Anyone can help me that how to disable the printer selection in the previewer print dialog.

Thanks a lot! Received on Sat Feb 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST