Product prices sought

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/20

Hi All,
I wonder if anyone can give me some approx prices (UK) on the following for NT4:
Designer 2000 (versions for 7 and 8?)
Developer 2000 (1.4 and 2)
Personal Oracle 7 + 8
Programmer 2000 for 7 + 8.

Does the price go down for multiple copies?

Can forms 5 run against Oracle 7 (I think so but without some functionality?)

I know I could ask an Oracle rep but I don't want to be hassled to buy it for months - at this stage I'm just trying to get a rough price for management to provisionally approve in principle. Then I can sort out the purchase, but there's no point until I find out if it is totally out of the question.

Thanks
Steve

--
"Everybody has value; even if to serve as a bad example"