Re: How do I use Checkboxes and 'Multiple' Select boxes in Web Server applications

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

You need to make use of the pl/sql tables and then loop through the table in the procedure that is receiving the information. Always fill the first table element with a dummy value or else if no check boxes are checked you will get an error because no variable was passed. If you look at the BROWSE package that comes with OWS you will find an example of this as used to select which columns of a table to display in a report.

Michael.