Re: sqlnet.ora settings

From: A.E.Vervaeke <alanv_at_opustel.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

We had SQL*Net installed on the client, as well as the SQLNET.ORA, but the ORACLE.INI pointed to the Tnsnames.ORA file on the network. When a change was made to the TNSNAMES file, it was "pushed" to all the network servers. This also allows you to set the ORACLE_USER (?) SETTING THAT DISPLAYS IN THE V$SESSION table exactly who is connected.

Alan V.