How do I use Checkboxes and 'Multiple' Select boxes in Web Server applications

From: <gsimpson_at_liv.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/02/19

I am writing some PL/SQL procedures that generate HTML forms that submit their data to more PL/SQL procedures. How do I find which checkboxes have been selected in a group? I seem to be able to get the first one that has been selected, but none of the others. If I call each checkbox a different name then the procedure only succeeds if all the boxes are checked.

A similar problem occurs with select lists in HTML forms. How do I find which members of the list have been selected?

Perhaps someone could send me a sample bit of code to handle this.

Many thanks

Gawain Simpson Received on Thu Feb 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST