Question about insert Picture in Oracle!

From: Dickson <b5_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

Now, I'm working on a project which create a transaction process system for phone order company. I use Oracle(SQL plus) to create all tables. Then, I use Access97 to create the user interface.

In the "Product Table", I need to show the product picture for each product. So, there is my question:
1, Can I store the picture in Oracle?

    If yes, how can I define in the product table?     And how can I store the picture in the Oracle? 2, If I store the picture in Access, how can I assure the picture "A" to match the product "A"?

There is my Product table in Oracle, created by SQL Plus:

CREATE TABLE PRODUCT(
ProductID INTEGER NOT NULL,
ProductName VARCHAR(20),
ProductDescription VARCHAR(400),
SellingUnitPrice DECIMAL(3,2),
UnitOnStock NUMBER(4),
LeadTime Number(2),
SupplierID INTEGER,
PRIMARY KEY (ProductID),
FOREIGN KEY (SupplierID) REFERENCES SUPPLIER (SupplierID);

Thank you!
Please e-mail me!
b5_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Feb 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST