Any BaaN TRITON DBA's???

From: <snapondba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/19

I haven't heard alot in the comp.database.oracle heirarchy on BaaN TRITON
implementations. Any shops out there using the BaaN TRITON ERP with an
Oracle back end?? I would certainly like to see some traffic from other DBAs
in this newsgroup sharing their experiences.

I work for a manufacturing
company in the Midwest, we are running BaaN TRITON 3.1c against Oracle
7.3.2.3 on HP-UX 10.20. We currently
have 8 manfacturing facilities (each
~50GB on HP K460 machines)
and 2 Distribution Centers (>250GB on HP T570 and T600 machines).
Our big instances are growing about 15 GB per month. I'm curious as to
what database sizes and growth rates other BaaN installations are
 experiencing.

If anyone would care to follow up on this, perhaps we can exchange
some info.