Re: Off-Line Replication

From: Michael Janos <mjanos_at_shoal.net.au>
Date: 1998/02/19

Joel,

Thanks for your reply. The reason I want the copy is that I am a lucky one and remote work from home 3 days a week where I have another Oracle set-up for development work. I need to refresh my home system each week with the latest data as I also do some analysis as well as development. The phone line would be too slow for replication. SQL server make it easier and advertise their transaction log as a means of backup and synchronising two databases.

Michael

<01bd3c07$209debe0$013a37a6_at_0302165162711542>...