Strange error

From: Chris Remshaw <griffen_at_jhu.edu>
Date: 1998/02/18

I get a somewhat strange occurance when using PLSQL and SQLPLUS. I'm running an automated script which generates a .sql file so that it can be run through sqlplus. the file is generated just fine, but when run, SQLPLUS says the Input is too long and it truncates the line. HOWEVER, if I simply go into the file, hit space once (i.e. modify in any way) and delete that space (i.e. return it to what it was) it works ABSOLUTELY fine. This doesn't help me, though, seeing as I need it to be automated. Anyone have any clue what is going on?

Thanks,
Chris Received on Wed Feb 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST