Powerbuilder Reports, Reports 3 et al

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: 1998/02/18

I've got a couple of questions - is anyone using Powerbuilder for reports? If so, how difficult is it to incorporate into AOL? Any other 3rd party reporting tools that you like?

I've been dissappointed with the interface in Reports 2.5, I've got Reports 3.0 (nice) , but am worried about 'hidden' compatiblity issues. As I understand it, 3.0 is completely backwards compatible as long as you are not running the reports from the server. And If you are running from the server, if you open the 3.0 report in Reports 2.5, and then save it to the database etc etc..

So if anyone out there has any additional info, or pointers I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com