Re:How to include the username as column in tables.

From: JOSHI SAMEER RAVINDRA <c9722014_at_soochak.ncst.ernet.in>
Date: 1998/02/17

Hi Ian,

        I have a certain table which stores some transactions.I want that whenever a certain user commits a certain transaction to the table the username must automatically get stored in it.

The purpose of me doing it is that I want the DBA to come to know the user name if it all he had committed any error while entering the record.

Awaiting your answer and thanks in advance. Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST