Need help configuring ODBC Datasource for oracle on Unix

From: Alexandre Savard <asavard_at_infomar.com>
Date: 1998/02/17

HI.

        I'm using Intersolv's ODBC driver for solaris, and I need to configure the datasource to make it to work with Oracle 7.3.3 (SQLNet) My problem is that i'm unable to understand what I have to write in each field of my odbc.ini file. When I run my test program in C, I allocate my henv and hdbc handles. This works fine. Then I try to use SQLConnect, and the program hangs.

Does anyone ever made this work, cause i've spent the last 2 days on this mess and it never worked.

Thanks

Alexandre Savard
Infomar Marine Services
asavard_at_infomar.com

"Day after day, grain after grain,
 The sand slips through your fingers,
 While you uselessly try to stop it.
 Meanwhile, You don't realize,
 That behind your back, still shines the sun." Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST