OCI Array Fetches ?

From: Gerry West <gwest_at_skyconnect.com>
Date: 1998/02/17

All,

I took an Oracle OCI class 2 weeks ago and am struggling through my first couple of functions. I've figured out the insert, update and deletes but am
having trouble with selects, meaning the piecewise array of structures and array fetches & inserts.

Does anyone have working examples either of these ?

The Oracle documentation really doesn't give you much to go on.

Any help is appreciated …

Thanks in advance,
Gerry Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST