Changing display colors in SQL*Plus (WIN16)

From: don rastus <antispam_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1998/02/17

Hey all,

I have a simple question to ask which would make life a bit easier for a new Oracle developer...

Does anyone know if I can change the default colors for a SQL*Plus session? I've looked in various .INI files to see if it is possible to change from black text on a white screen to something less eye-straining, but I have come to a dead end... this is with SQL*Plus on Windows 3.1.

An email reply would be appreciate.

Regards, Kreig

--
Kreig K. Zimmerman