Re: Stored Procedures AC?

From: Paul Watson <watson_at_mcmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/17

Tobias Svennebring wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wonder if there is a way to control who has access to my Stored Procedures?
>
> Sincerely Tobias Svennebring

I'm assuming that you mean execute access as opposed to creation etc. You can set at a database level on a per user basis you can execute particular SPLS. You could always use ROLES (see some of the earlier discussion about security) If you can be bothered you could even code it into the SPL but you'd have to be very sad and lonely;-))

--
Paul Watson                    #
WF Software Ltd                # It said run using Windows 95