Re: Multiple tnsnames.ora files possible?

From: Dr. Memory <tnelson_at_fast.net>
Date: 1998/02/17

A mist arosy from the scrying-bowl, and jmr_at_snowhite.mto.allied.com was heard to utter:

>I have an Oracle 7.3.3 on AIX v4 system. It has the normal tnsnames.ora
>file, and everything works well. What I'm trying to do is have a second
>tnsnames.ora file in a different directory which is used for testing.

I'd recommend putting your second folder in the network\admin directory with the standard one, then just rename the standard one to .bak, the test one to .ora, then use the LSNRCTL RELOAD command to have it re-read the file. Received on Tue Feb 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST