Re: VB calling stored procedure question

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/02/16

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 01:15:09 -0800, "Ted Dressel" <ted_at_end2end.com> wrote: Hi,

try something like

        dbMine.execute(szLclSQL,64) '64 means pass through

where szSql is something like:

        "Begin <package name>.<procedure name>(par1,par2, ..); end;

Remember to enclose string expression in single quotes.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de