forms 4.5

From: Philip Man <phil_at_man.clara.net>
Date: 1998/02/16

when populating a list item programmatically I get the error:

FRM-41334 invalid record group for list item population

I have checked the data types are of the same type etc., and all seems ok.
The Combo box i want is just to show a list and my record group just selects a single column from the table.

I can add the items using the ADD_LIST_ITEM but i think there must be a better way or that I am overlooking something.

TIA PM Received on Mon Feb 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST