Memory problems within SQL*Forms 4.5

From: D. Shah <dipen_at_dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/02/14

Hi,

I am using SQL*Forms 4.5 (on a PC system) to call a sub-form that contains up to
60 small 'images'. I can succussfully call this form 7 times...no more! The problem
is probably due to my system running out of memory. Does anyone know of any 'tweaks'
I can perform on any of the ORACLE *.ora files? If there are any, can you forward
me the exact code.

Many Thanks in Advance.
Dipen Received on Sat Feb 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST