*Oracle Developers/DBA's Jobs - FLORIDA*

From: Jim L. Morris <jmorris_at_silcoinc.com>
Date: 1998/02/14

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message. I am new to newsgroups and still learning the rules.

One of our clients located in Miami, Florida, which is rated as one of the best Information System Shops to work for in the country, has several permanent openings for Oracle DBA's & Oracle Developers.

Positions are Full-Time/Permanent and include good salary and an outstanding benefits package, which includes free Cruises, childcare, and access to a very nice, on-site health club.

Requires a Minimum of 1 years exp. with Oracle and very strong SQL exp. preferably having worked with Oracle, Sybase, SQL*Server, etc....

Come to Florida and enjoy warm weather
year around, a low cost of living, some of the best beaches in the U.S., and no State Income Tax!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to the immediate needs of our client we cannot consider H-1 candidates at this time. Must be located in the U.S. to be considered. No 3rd party calls please.

For more info. contact: (Prefer E-mail)

Jim Morris
SILCO Software Technology, Inc.
jmorris_at_silcoinc.com
888-745-2646 ext. 11(toll free)
813-939-0703 (Fax) Received on Sat Feb 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST