Re: 32Bit ODBC driver for Oraclev7.1

From: j <tycnine_at_flash.net>
Date: 1998/02/14

Frank, Yesterday in fact, I downloaded a 32 bit oracle odbc driver from www.intersolve.com. I needed it for VB, but I'm sure you will have no problem. We are using oracle7.1... I'm at home so I'm not sure what version of sqlnet we are using.. reply with the specific error if you are still having problems..

Frank Huijbreghs <frankhu_at_wxs.nl> wrote in article <6bic91$8nc1_at_reader2.wxs.nl>...