Installing Personal Oracle 7.1.4 on Win95

From: Mike Fried <mikef_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1998/02/12

I dusted off my old copy of Personal Oracle 7 thinking I would install it on my Win95 machine. The install program said that I needed Win32s installed - which is on the same CD. When I try to install Win32s (which I don't think I need) the install program says that I don't need it on this machine.

Any advice would be appreciated - posted here or mailed to mikef_at_arbalest.comm Received on Thu Feb 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST