Re: Oraperl & sql*net V2

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1998/02/12

Angel Ortiz (cherub_at_lava.net) wrote:
: FRom what I have found out, Oracle 7.3 does not provide the "orasrv" daemon
: used by oraperl to connect into the data base.

You need to start the v2 listener and not the v1. Use the 'lsnrctl' command to do this after setting it's configuration files to suit your environment - see the Oracle documentation for how to this.

: Has someone gotten oraperl to work with Oracle 7.3/sqol*net V2?

It works fine once the listener is correctly configured and running.

IAP

--
I am using anti-spam measures, please replace 'not.valid' with 'value.net'