Re: Reports 2.5 : Problems when printing in CHARACTER Mode

From: Mike Deans <mike_deans_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/12

Hi!

Is this your default printer? I remember I had a problem with sending a report to a dot-matrix. It turned out that if you have your default printer set to something else (e.g. LaserJet) it uses the default printer driver. Try setting the DM to be the default printer. (Boy did that one take me a long time to find!)

Regards

Mike Deans

Ellipse <ellipse_at_mydom.com> wrote in article <6bsmsc$99p_at_usenet83.supernews.com>...