Re: Oracle Lite - download from where

From: Jonathan Trifts <Jonathan.Trifts_at_CGI.CA.NOSPAM>
Date: 1998/02/11

I got it straight from Oracle.

www.oracle.com, I believe.

I did however have to fill out loads of information about myself (...but hey, if Oracle wants to send me more stuff...I don;t really care...I just don't want them to sell the info to a third party)

I'm not positive, but I think if it's not in the free trials section, try the ORacle-Store.

Jonathan Trifts
Consultant / Partner
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Inc.