Reports 2.5 : Problems when printing in CHARACTER Mode

From: Ellipse <ellipse_at_mydom.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

message from mbourel_at_pratique.fr

Hi,

I try to print on a dotmatrix printer, using the character mode.

When using this mode, Reports does apparently NOT use the printer driver, and directly sends the characters to the printer port.

My problem is that in that case, reports sends characters using ANSI (Windows) , while my printer can only accept OEM (Dos) ones.

Does anyone know how to make reports send OEM characters to th printer?

thanks. Received on Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST