Embedded Dynamic SQL Method 4

From: Michael <michaels_at_empower.com.au>
Date: 1998/02/11

Can anyone help me with a good text book on Embedded SQL using Method 4.

I am trying to work out how to get around a problem when using database functions such as SUM and UNION. When using these and the SQLDA structure Oracle returns an unknown datatype. I am using ANSII C and would like to stay away from PL/SQL if at all possible.

The second thing I would like is to be able to dynamically specify cursor names.

Michael Senn
Empower Business Systems Received on Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST