Re: Password for "polly"?

From: <cathexis_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

A response to myself which I hope others will read and comment on;

        The error message had to do with passing along the definition,
"tablespace custspace
"storage(initial 25k next 25k minextents 1); "
 as the last two lines of code. When I left these off, everything else worked just fine(so far). BTW, the tables' name in this instance is
"customer".

        I could say, "No big deal, it works", or "Nifty, I figured it out on my own". Or,.. I could get worried about hitting a wall on the very first type-along example. Comments? Feedback? Received on Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST