Need Help with Cursors

From: Michelle Warner <delonda_at_radium.ncsc.mil>
Date: 1998/02/10

I have a CURSOR inside a procedure and I am receiving compilation errors for the table I am trying to query from. The error is that the table (identifier) is not declared. The structure of the procedure is similar to this:

create or replace procedure name (input IN varchar2) IS

CURSOR c1 IS
SELECT col1
FROM table
WHERE col1 = input;

BEGIN
END; I can get to this table from within sqlplus so I am guessing that it is in my schema/scope.
However, the table is not owned by me.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle Warner Received on Tue Feb 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CST