ICX on Oracle Web Server

From: <saifu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

I am working with Oracle Web Application server 3.0 on Solaris. We have a java application that uses the Java cartridge. The application needs to call a PL/SQL procudure in the database and display the contents on the browser that has called the java application. The PL/SQL procedure contains all the HTML. The web server documentation mentions accomplishing this through Inter Cartridge exchange however I couldn't find any more information about it. Is it possible?? If so can you please tell me where I can get more information.

thanks,

Khalid Saifullah