Default Username/Password (Stupid Queston)

From: Don! Briggs <don!_at_loa.com>
Date: 1998/02/09

I know that this is a stupid question, and it's rather basic. Please bear with me. Personal Oracle ships with several pre-installed accounts. I know about the basic account: "SCOTT/TIGER". I also know "SYSTEM/MANAGER". Could somebody please give met the passwords for:

	DEMO
	SYS
	Any others I forgot.

Also, I saw this list somwhere in the docs, but I was unable to find it again. Does anybody know where in the doc or on the Oracle web site I can find this infor??

                Thanx,

		Don! Briggs
		don_at_anarch.net