[HELP PLS.] Reports2.5: SRW.MESSAGE procedure

From: Jonathan Trifts <Jonathan.Trifts_at_CGI.CA.NOSPAM>
Date: 1998/02/09

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is an option anywhere within Reports 2.5 to change the default icon displayed when using the SRW.MESSAGE procedure. The default is currently an X, I want to be able to change this to a warning, instead of a stop icon.

I know this is a rather simple matter in forms4.5 ...you just have to specify a parameter to the call depending on what type of message (system, information, etc) you want displayed...but Reports2.5 seems to be a bit limited in this capacity.

Any suggestions?

Appreciated,

Jonathan Trifts
Consultant
CGI Group Inc.

JonathanDOTTriftsATcgiDOTcaNOSPAM Received on Mon Feb 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST