Re: ODBC Comparison

From: Matt Griffiths <nospammatt.griffiths_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1998/02/08

Thank You very much for this information. We actually already use Intersolve Oracle Drivers and I am very grateful for the information regarding RDO.
However, for your information I have been benchmarking various ODBC drivers using a program called "Inside ODBC Benchmark" that came with Openlink Data Access Suite (http://www.openlink.co.uk/) and the Intersolve Drivers seemed to perform very poorly. Much to my surprise the Microsoft drivers performed very well. Feel free to email me for the performance stats.

Regards

Matt Received on Sun Feb 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST