Re: ODBC and MS Access on NT4.0

From: Wessel de Roode <flap_at_mw75.student.utwente.nl>
Date: 1998/02/07

Yup!
Have the same problem... But even worse.. I Also use IIS 3.0 and when I query from IIS3.0 to the ODBC driver -> remote Oracle DB it compleetly dies!!

And I have to reboot :-((((
Any workarounds would be highly apreaceated. I'm now thingkingoof installing MSQL server and let it copy the usefull tables from the oracle database and use it from there. But it is rubisch of course...

Wessel