Privileges for Trigger

From: Helmut Hahn <Helmut.Hahn_at_bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de>
Date: 1998/02/06

Hallo!

I have a simple question. Concern two schemas say A and B. I need an update Trigger on A.Table1
with 'update B.Table2 set ...'
How must provileges be granted to make this work? I only succeded with system privilege 'alter any table' to schemaowner A. But this is not what I want. What am I doing wrong?

Helmut Received on Fri Feb 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST